Alertcops, is committed to making this website, the Alertcops Portal, accessible in accordance with Real Decreto 1112/2018, of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the Alertcops website.
This website is partially compliant with Real Decreto 1112/2018 of September 7, due to non-compliance and exceptions for the aspects listed below.
Non Accessible Content
Lack of compliance with UNE-EN 301549:2022 Standard.
- Videos do not have audiodescription or alternative textual description.
- In some resolutions the header does not follow the logical reading order.
- The header does not meet the meaningful sequence requirement.
- Some PDF files do not fully meet the accessibility requirements.
- There could be punctual editing errors in some web pages.
- Not applicable.
Content that´s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations.
- There are office files in PDF or other formats published before March 8th, 2019 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on the 28th of October 2022.
A self-assessment, carried out by the agency itself, was conducted in preparation of the statement.
Last revision of the statement: 28th October 2022.
Remarks and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018 such as, for example:
- report any possible non-compliance by this website,
- transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
You have the following means of contact to make the communication:
- Telematic: By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: AlertCops,
Calle Cabo López Martínez, S/N - El Pardo - 28048 Madrid
In accordance with Article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, you can urge the complaint procedure:
Art 13.1. If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements referred to in Article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a complaint to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection, urge the adoption of the appropriate measures in the case of not agreeing with the decision adopted, or expose the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the requirements demanded.
You may also file a complaint if you have not received a response to your complaint within twenty working days.
To initiate a complaint, you must download the Web Accessibility complaint form and fill it in. It can be sent to the Subdirectorate General for Quality of Services and Innovation, by one of two ways:
- Telematic: through the existing procedure in the electronic headquarters of the Ministry of the Interior (requires a Digital Certificate and the ability to perform electronic signature through Java applet or Autofirma application).
- In person: by delivering the duly completed template printed on paper, in the network of registry assistance offices.
Claims will be received and processed by the Undersecretariat for Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation.
- This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2022 Standard considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
- In addition, accessibility is validated locally using the Web Accessibility Observatory (OAW) Tracker tool, the latest revision having been carried out on the 28th of October 2022.
- This website is designed for responsive viewing, using the "Responsive Web Design" technique, so that it adapts correctly to different mobile and desktop devices.
- HTML5 has been used as the markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for layout presentation.
- The links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Depending on the browser, it will be necessary to use one combination of keys or others to use the keyboard shortcuts:
- Keys to zoom:
- Ctrl y + ó Ctrl + Mouse Wheel Forward: Zoom In
- Ctrl y – ó Ctrl + Mouse wheel back: Zoom out.
- Turn full screen mode on or off:
- Moving around the web:
- Space bar ó PgDn: Scroll down in a frame.
- Uppercase + Space bar ó PgUp: Scroll up a frame.
- Home Key: Go to top of page.
- End Key: Go to the bottom of the page.
- Click the mouse scroll up or down.
- Keys to zoom: